Poll: Which ICS leak Are you Running Or Not

Just_AGuy

Reaction score
There have been a bunch of people from the Wireless Moot thread wondering how many people are running a leak and which version they are running. So this is a poll for that.
I might have missed a leak or two so select the item that closest to the leak you are running.
Well... now there is a new leak just released .247

Last edited:

thirdeye73

Reaction score
I ran 2233 for a long time when HoB was a wee infant. Upgraded to 244 a couple of weeks ago and on 246 now. Loving it. And many thanks to samurai for making it an extremely easy process.

tigerwoman79

Reaction score
no leaks here yet. I am new to the entire concept so investigating the waters before wading in

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
I've been running .232 for quite a while but updating to .246 as I'm typing this.

LaurelRaven

Reaction score
242, but if there's no news soon, i think I'm just going to jump to 246.

Sent from my ICS Bionic

techweenie

Reaction score
My phone runs extremely well on .905 Eclipse, so I don't feel the need to upgrade yet. I also have critical data on it I can't lose so I'm very hesitant to make a one way upgrade.

geekabilly

Reaction score
Was on .232 from its first appearance, always saw 1.2GHz, flashed many ROMS based on it, several fxz back to .905 > .232 after testing a few of them, safestrapped & bootstrapped at various times. Went to .246 last week after .232 became somewhat laggy. Used HofB to upgrade to .246 and it worked to perfection. Did a TiBu backup of all user apps & factory reset on .246 last night since some of the lagginess remained. Restored apps and it is now clearly running like a phone I can stay with for another year or two.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
.232 ... overall its great but accessing camera or pics is slowing down 3-5 second load

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk