khaf

Reaction score
There ya go

How to Root - Android Forums

the next link manually deodex

[HOW-TO] Manually deodex your phone.

and something else you should look at
View attachment 17215

Now i dont pay attention to quadrant scores just posted the pic because others like it. I have a D1 DX and Fascinate and can honestly say the Fascinate has no competition well at least on verizon.

Heres the link for project voodoo the official site wont mention the Fascinate untill version 5

[RELEASE] Voodoo (v0.2) ext4 lagfix for Fascinate! - xda-developers

Project Voodoo, Galaxy S improvements | Open Source project homepage

Well I think thats everything you will need. I just wanted to say I love your work and it would be really cool to see a developer of your quality making themes for the Fascinate.

I think the Fascinate is an exellent addition to verizon and it offers the easy customization of the D1 (not locked down) and its the best performing phone ive used. Ive used all of the top android phones for at least a day each because alot of my family and friends have android phones lol word of mouth from me after I got my D1.

Last edited:
OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Shadow is the most recent and what I am using now. I will try and support the roms as much as I can, but eventually some will drop off.

motiond

Reaction score
I know your busy right now so thank you for what you do!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Trofn8er

Reaction score
I finally Got UD .8 just the way I like it with your outstanding BNB theme....(Black is my color..you can tell by my Avatar) ...Then Blackdroid has to come out with a darn V1.0..J/K V 1.0 is awesome but I need me some BlackNBold on it..

Thanks

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
UD 1.0.0 is being uploaded right now.

The person asking if I looked at the links for Fascinate. I have but can't really do anything until my brother forks it over. I may be looking at getting one myself.

nokturnihs

Reaction score
Tmobile Theme Engine

This would be good because it would allow you to push it onto many phones/ROMs that use this theme chooser!

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
Love to see BlackNBold make a return

Love to see it show up on the new Galaxy S3. I made an attempt to put something together that is using a few bnb widgets. I'll put a few pics of what I did so far on mine but would love to see the maste do it for us. this is one of the best devices since it as 2 gb of ram it will be around a while. I see a long future due to the ram and now having the open bootloader on even verizon :)

View attachment 56097View attachment 56098

Last edited: