(Poll) Where should BnB go next?

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Creating a thread for you guys to vote on which rom I should theme for next. Highest vote getter will be done and go from there. Also use this as a place to encourage new stuff.

Edit: The poll is open for as long as I want it to be. For right away though, the voting for my decision purposes will end by the end of the day 9/3

Last edited:

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Voted!! :) thanks for considering Sapphire!!! dancedroid

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i vote for ShadowRom. Sapphire has several themes supporting it already, including a couple that have some characteristics similar to BnB. Shadow is new, and a little light on themes. it could definitely use some BnB coolness!!

EDIT: and, because of recent issues concerning permission for porting, Insane and billyg are not going to port over any existing themes, themselves - they have asked the themers to port over themselves...

Last edited:
OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for voting guys, and thanks huskerkate for giving the info.

SoDroid

Reaction score
Definitely Sapphire!! Thanks for posting the poll!

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Hey Brian,

When did they let TheBowers in our "Little Paradise".....there goes the neighborhood...

HA, HA.... Just kidding, Welcome to the "Dark Side" of DroidForums!!

Can't believe they finally did it, be asking for this area even before I started Theming...can't believe they tossed me in here too!!

OH, I vote for SS v4.7....darn nice ROM!!...AND Sapphire v1.1 was BREEZE to Theme...well, except for the pesky name changing...:icon_evil:

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For Real Dave they Let anyone in here!!! No for real Congrats Derek you deserve your own Section!!!

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks like it is Sapphire. Didn't think it was going to be any other way but just wanted to see your guy's thoughts. I have a pretty busy weekend but will try to get it out as soon as possible.