Poll: What would Charlie Sheen say these days about the Thunderbolt?

n0yxl

Reaction score
Does the Thunderbolt still got tiger blood and Adonis DNA?

motty69

Reaction score
Crazy is as crazy does, RUN CHARLIE RUN!

Should anyone really put much stock in anything Charlie has to say these days? I think not. :p

okiepat2000

Reaction score
I don't need a smartphone, you nimrod!
Since I'm utilizing 100% of my brain, I can easily communicate on a level that is like 4000G without the need of antiquated technology.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since I'm utilizing 100% of my brain, I can easily communicate on a level that is like 4000G without the need of antiquated technology.

Yes yes yes!!!

OP
n0yxl

n0yxl

Reaction score
OK.....we're going to leave this open. Please keep it clean and within the forum guidelines.

Thank You :) I was going to PM you about maybe moving it to the Off-Topic Forum if you didn't deem it appropriate here...

HDTVsportsfan

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK.....we're going to leave this open. Please keep it clean and within the forum guidelines.

Thank You :) I was going to PM you about maybe moving it to the Off-Topic Forum if you didn't deem it appropriate here...

You're welcome.

I would like to add that what we (the staff) do discuss these things in the backroom to make the best decision for the foum as a whole. I know quite a few of late don't believe that, but it is true. As long as things stay within the guidelines of the forum, then we are good.

OP
n0yxl

n0yxl

Reaction score

Haha, that's Grand Wizard Master type of winning right there!

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
"These Thunderbolt haters have taken a supreme vow of celibacy, like their fathers, and their fathers before them..."