[POLL]- The New LUNA THEME -(Do You Want It?)

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by icculusX, Jul 19, 2010.

1. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Screenshots Here

[​IMG]
    ...Support An Artist...

The Luna Theme Vote!

About:
    Hello there! I am IcculusX and I am the creator of the Luna Theme for Android. As an artist, I really take my work seriously and put myself into every drop. I have been slowly putting the theme together over the past weeks and months and I finally have reworked every image to my liking. I conciser the current release of Luna Theme to be "version 2" only because I have made so many changes over the past weeks.

I have been only theming for UD eXtreme for the past while (mostly because I am very happy with the way the ROM functions on my phone), but because this theme is so popular among UD I would like to port it officially for other ROMs. Now, this is a lot of work, mostly for ROMs with constant updates (like UD) so I really only would like to port Luna Theme for the "most wanted" among the ROMs. Place your vote above!

Voting:
    Please vote for the ROM you want to have Luna Theme ported to. If you do not see your ROM on the list of items, choose OTHER and post in the thread what ROM you use. I will keep the poll open for a few days so that all members interested can have a chance. Also, PLEASE post your thought on this thread just to keep it alive for others to see.

Thank You and Good Luck!

[​IMG]
    ...A Little Bit Goes A Long Way...​
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  2. UltraDroid

UltraDroid DF Super Moderator Staff Member

Sapphire seems to be an increasingly popular rom, so that would be a "safe" choice. I personally have a fondness for Woodyman's rom, with the Atlantis theme, but he's going to be coming out with a version 7.0, which will be a Froyo version of his Succulent Desire rom in a few days, so THAT would be an interesting choice for you to port Luna to.

Any more on the red and green Luna themes? When you had them available, awhile back, for MetaMorph, I wasn't using UD yet, so I missed out on experimenting with them. A *green* Luna theme would be VERY interesting!

-Mike
  3. trowa

trowa New Member

Please make this on BB. It must be my phone but every other rom I try for fun I always go back to BB. It is the most stable on my phone for whatever reason.
  4. icculusX

Looks like BB is in the lead so far, others are not far behind. Keep the votes coming people! Thank you!

(And remember, only vote if you want to use thyis theme. This isn't a ROM popularity contest, its to help me better understand who likes my work.)
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  5. white_ash143

white_ash143 New Member

Sapphire requires the least amount of reworking for each new release. It's their philosophy....
  6. Steeeler

Steeeler New Member

I, like you and a whole lot of other people, would prefer UD. His roms just run the smoothest on my Droid.

Cant wait to try out Luna 2!
  7. Droidee

Droidee New Member

I agree it should be made for the UD 3.5.0. On top of that, do you think you can make a mixed color luna theme? A mixed bag of original icons to work with this would truly be amazing.
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  8. coltzfan

coltzfan New Member

I go for all of them. :)
  9. icculusX

white_ash143 - Good to know Sapphire is looking to only have big updates. This is the kind of ROM that I would be interested in. Looks like it has taken the strong lead so far too!

Steeeler & Droidee - Luna2 is really the current Luna you have on your UD ROM, I just call it 2 because I have done so many changes since the first release. I am looking to expand, and don't think I will stop updating for UD eXtreme because it has been the best ROM for my phone also. Only thing I do not like is the constant updates, which seem to be slowing down now. (although I do miss some of the options we had in 2.1 like rotary lock, MMS colors, and so on...)

UltraDroid & Droidee - I am hoping to release Luna in other colors. I did have Blue, Yellow, Red, and Green back on 2.1 but It was too much work to update and MetaMorph is being a pain on 2.2 so far for me. Green looks bad-ass. I can't wait to get these out.

coltzfan - All of them?! Haha you want me not to have a social life my friend, haha. I really hope your not running all of them on your phone right now!
  10. coltzfan

coltzfan New Member

LOL. Not running them all, but have tried them all. I am currently checking out SS 4.5 and it is very stable and nice. I am like a kid in a candy store. But I would like to see Bugless beast or SS. Ok, you enjoy some coffee and your social life if you must. LOL
  11. icculusX

Well, looks like Sapphire has the most votes so far, and guess who is running Luna Theme on the Sapphire ROM right this very minute... I'll give you one clue... it's me...
  12. phenley

phenley New Member

Haha way to ruin the guessing game. Can't wait to see what you've done on sapphire
  13. msg04

msg04 New Member

oooo can't wait! I love sapphire rom! Now with Luna, i'll love it even more!
  14. icculusX

phenley - Hah I didn't really ruin the surprise, just saw that Sapphire was leading by a long run and so I figure i'd get a head start on things. Been running it all day, only noticed 3 issues, which I quickly fixed on my lunch break from work. Good stuff...

msg04 - Darn right youll love it! Moons rock!
  15. icculusX

Really thought Cyanogen would be more popular in this vote.. Maybe because the final CM6 isn't quite out yet? Hmmmm...
  16. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team Premium Member

Btw, wondering if you have any other ideas on the back burner for a new theme? I like your detail and designs, but moons aren't for me. Not asking for specifics, but maybe something to look forward too.
  17. icculusX

Tanknspank- Truthfully I wish I could make more themes because it is really neat watching them come to life, but I just don't have the time. I am mostly an artist of photography and crafting, and this Droid stuff is cutting in a lot on what I really love to do, so for now I have just been slowly building up on this theme. Hopefully in the future with later phones I will get back into a new design. I understand you don't like moons, but I love them! Haha. Big astrology fanatic here.
  18. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team Premium Member

It is fine. I understand :)

This is a hobby for most of us, and I believe that real life trumps this any day. Just enjoy your life, and don't let this overcome what you love to do.
  19. bhughesiii

bhughesiii New Member

Patiently waiting.

Sent from my Droid
  20. icculusX

So I see 6 votes for "Other" and yet not many posts about other ROMs to go to...

I am thinking Luna for Sapphire will be out later today or tomorrow sometime...