[Poll] Sound Off With Your First Impressions of the Samsung Galaxy S4

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-s4-hidden-features.jpg

The new super-phone from Samsung, the Galaxy S4 has been in people's hands for a few weeks (or days in the case of Verizon). Now that you guys have had a chance to spend time with the new device, we would like to get your perspective of it.

We also wanted to call attention to a great conversation thread already started on the subject here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/samsung-galaxy-s4/245046-s4-first-impressions.html

In the mean-time here is a poll to gauge your relative excitement for the SGS4 now that you guys have it in hand.

Are you?

A: Blown away by this incredible device!

B: Happy but not overly impressed, finding it to be solid but unremarkable.

C: Slightly disappointed because it wasn't as awesome as you expected.

D: Other

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
This phone is a huge step up from my Nexus. I'm really impressed and happy with this device, so A for me.

ruvy01

Reaction score
loving it. will get a note 3 though if it is the same size (or smaller) as note 2 but bigger screen :) something about the note series that i just love. we shall see.

wingdo

Reaction score
Just got my S4 today. Moving from a RAZR Maxx. While I am certain I will not be impressed with the battery life, this phone is quite slick. Fast as can be. Loving it right now.

Jettaguy2003

Reaction score
Blown away!! I had the Droid Bionic before this, so I was able to stretch going from ICS, Gingerbread to JB, but their JB is nothing compared to this beauty!! I'm still learning how I can do everything on this phone, and I've been glued to the boards for weeks now thought I knew everything, this phone showed me up!:biggrin:

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Big step up from my Bionic. I'm enjoying it more as I continue to discover new things. Glad I made the move buying it outright.

Only question I have is with the toggles. There are nineteen shown here while my S4 only has 16. Curiously, there is no wifi toggle. What up with that?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
After seeing a friends, I wish I would have waited. I can't believe how light it is. Samsung gets blasted for using "cheap plastic" but to get that kind of lightness, it is worth it.
Feels like a damn toy! Which I know has turned some people off, and I can understand why... but I like it a lot.

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL