• Droid Incredible (Sexy Droid)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HTC Evo4G (Fast Droid)

• Droid X (The Big Boy)

• Droid II (The New Droid)

• Samsung Galaxy S Series (The Endless Entertainment)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
elite.jpg
With the amount of people commenting, replying, and viewing the previous article regarding the best device, I thought I should add a poll. This poll has the devices I saw on most of the replies, so if I forgot one, let me know.

I am almost certain the original Droid will win this with the amount of previous replies stating it as the best and most elite, but we will just have to find out in 24-48 hours wont we.

If you want to see this five devices in comparisons... Checkout DigitalTrend, and get back with your unbiased vote.

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
What ever new android is dishes out the original Droid will always be the top android device no mater what

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
i voted droid, but the nexus is a close second, the nexus was always the phone i really wanted. to bad they replaced it with the incredible.

OP
W

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
i voted droid, but the nexus is a close second, the nexus was always the phone i really wanted. to bad they replaced it with the incredible.
Whats wrong with the incredible? I love mine... Its the best phone I have ever used.. Until the HTC logo started pilling off and I got bored of it, but regardless... My favorite phone so far in my life.
The only thing that could beat it would be a Nokia N97 with a capacitive display, Froyo, Dual Xenon flash, Super AMOLED display, 1.2 Ghz or 1 Ghz dual core, 32GB build it, T-mobile
4G (thats what the call it, not me) and everything else the same... With that said, I just got an idea for another article asking what someones perfect device would be. Ill write that up and post for you guys tomorrow, so do not post about your perfect device on this thread.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
Whats wrong with the incredible? I love mine... Its the best phone I have ever used.. Until the HTC logo started pilling off and I got bored of it, but regardless... My favorite phone so far in my life.
The only thing that could beat it would be a Nokia N97 with a capacitive display, Froyo, Dual Xenon flash, Super AMOLED display, 1.2 Ghz or 1 Ghz dual core, 32GB build it, T-mobile
4G (thats what the call it, not me) and everything else the same... With that said, I just got an idea for another article asking what someones perfect device would be. Ill write that up and post for you guys tomorrow, so do not post about your perfect device on this thread.

nothing is wrong with the inc. but the nexus is a dev phone. its not locked like recent moto phones. i know the inc isnt locked but the nexus is just perfect for all things rom related.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Voted for the Droid X only because I think it's got a bit that the original Droid1 doesn't and I really liked its big screen. I have a D1 still though, and don't plan on upgrading till there is a truly more elite device than any shown here. Ohh, and I will never buy a phone without a qwerty.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
How about a "Droid 3" if or when it comes out. This time with a slightly bigger screen, better resolution, and a great keyboard. With a 2 gHz processor and loads of memory.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I voted DroidX. I have one and have used a Droid 1 recently, my bro-in-law's. Personally, I think my phone surpasses his and so does he. Unless you are into custom roms, the DX surpasses.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I didnt vote cuz to me its a tie between the Droid 1 and Nexus 1 for overall Elite-ness.

I voted DroidX. I have one and have used a Droid 1 recently, my bro-in-law's. Personally, I think my phone surpasses his and so does he. Unless you are into custom roms, the DX surpasses.

I think this is so true. I still have my Droid 1. I still use it. But for everyday use, I use the X.

I didnt realize how much a difference extra RAM was gonna make. I also said this when the Inc came out - Feature wise, the Inc surpasses the Droid 1.

Does it mean if u have a Droid 1 u should get rid of it and get the X, Inc, Droid 2, etc? No. But if I had to choose at this instance with no phone in my possession, the Droid 1 would be at the bottom of my list. Especially after using the Droid 1 and I realized if u have a good screen u dont really need a physical keyboard.

I mentioned this before, the only reason I kept the X was the better reception. If it woulda had the same as my Droid 1? It woulda been a tougher decision...if it woulda had worse it was going back.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
How on earth could the droid 1 be the most elite? I get that fanboys are like yeah! It's the first droid product for verizon, rahh! But... all the newer phones are so much better than the droid one.