Poll: Are You Guilty of Toilet Texting? New Study Says You Probably Are...

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Never.

I'm too paranoid that my droid would fall in.

And that's not something I want to fish out :/

DocsDad

Reaction score
Ha... yep... guilty

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Lars

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I will go out of my way to make sure I have my phone before heading to the loo. Making a call is where I draw the line, but I think that is because I don't want to take all day. There is also something a little strange with talking to a person while conducting that kind of business. I mean let's be real, my wife and I give each other privacy when dropping a deuce.

In all seriousness, how is it any different than taking a magazine, newspaper, or book to the bathroom? Most of our reading material these days is on our phones, so it only makes sense that it is what most people have with them in the bathroom.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I actually was prairy dogging one day...ran right out of the bathroom just to get my phone.

I have spoken on the phone plenty of times while going. Can't do that with my gf on the phone tho. I tell her I'll call her back. Lol

ntrddragn

Reaction score
Hahaha.. guilty. IM actually on the throne now and can't stop laughing. Wife thinks I'm nuts for not leaving my phone outside.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
i just had a horrible thought...i really hope no one does this but you never know...
Does anyone do video chats like sype from the "throne"? ewww lol

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yes I text on the toilet, it's alot safer than texting and driving. :hail:

soops

Reaction score
Guilty as charged, though I will only answer expected calls & keep that to less than a minute. Also I maintain a habit of keeping my phone in the pocket before sitting on the throne & putting it back in the pocket before I'm done & up…

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

ambrown

Reaction score
Call no, text yes.

Sent from my Droid Incredible on 2.3.4 using the DroidForums app

ntrddragn

Reaction score
Guilty as charged, though I will only answer expected calls & keep that to less than a minute. Also I maintain a habit of keeping my phone in the pocket before sitting on the throne & putting it back in the pocket before I'm done & up…

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

You would think thats safe but I read somewhere that there are actually poop particles that are airborne after it leaves you body. Hahaha

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
You would think thats safe but I read somewhere that there are actually poop particles that are airborne after it leaves you body. Hahaha

i remember hearing something that poop particles are basically everywhere in the bathroom, even if you put something including your toothbrush (ewww), in your medicine cabinet...theres something to think about