Point inside shopping and travel app...

potamus

Reaction score
Quick question for anybody out there...I recently downloaded this app which is pretty cool with all the hundreds of maps to look at...when you click on a certain point of interest to view a map everytime I do it says "downloading for offline use"... there is no way to bypass this at all as it says that as soon as u click on the lil pin on the map...how do I find where it downloaded it too so I can go in and erase them?? I dont need all these maps piling up and taking up space when in all reality i will prob never use a map for a london mall or vice versa...just neat to look at but dont need hundreds of maps on my phone taking up space...thank you for the help...

nikecar

Reaction score
when you start the download, do you see the download icon in your notification bar?

You could get a file management app (I use Astro) and seach for folders. i'd assume it should be in the folder of that app you are using.

I personally use Google Maps, so I don't know the app you are talking about specifically

OP
P

potamus

Reaction score
No there is nothing in the notification bar...and yeah havent figured out how to get to the folder of that app either...still working on that...

OP
P

potamus

Reaction score
But yeah i will try the file management app that u mentioned and see if that works...

nikecar

Reaction score
you could also hook it up to the computer, select the Disk Drive option and navigate around there. You will see the internal storage and the SD card. I'm not sure where you piut the app, if its installed on the SD card or not. Check the App manager in Settings to see where it is installed (phone or SD). then when you connect to the PC, look in that part.