Podcast Subscriptions Coming To Google Play!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, Oct 28, 2015.

1. DroidModderX

DroidModderX Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,253
    Mostly Leo Laporte's stuff (Tech Guy, This Week In Tech, This Week In Google), also I listen to Android Central's Podcast and Droid-Life, I like to listen to Championship Drive, This American Life, and some Disney World and Universal Studios podcasts

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Xander Crews

Xander Crews Active Member

Ratings:
    +25
    Awesome!
    I actually host a St. Louis Blues hockey podcast called Lets Go Blues Radio at www.letsgoblues.com/radio.
    We are in our 4th season...and now we try and do about a show a week...give or take based on our schedules and the schedule of the Blues.
    Our show is on iTunes, Stitcher and a bunch of other major podcast directories...but I'd love to see podcasts integrated into Google Play.

We actually broadcast live with audience participation. The show is usually 90 minutes long or so (give or take), and then the podcast is made available after the live show is over.

It's a lot of fun...and we get between 700-1000 listeners every week. Sometimes we have listeners and guests join us on the air via Google Hangouts (that is what we use) and we have a lot of Twitter interaction during the show.

Anyway...looking forward to podcasts on Google Play Music!

• Like Like x 1
  3. thunderbolt_nick

thunderbolt_nick Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +730
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6P
    Twitter:
    @nickburress2k2
    Rejoice! Rejoice!

When I heard this, I nearly cried. It's been a long time coming. Although I wonder what they'll do to get me to switch from Pocketcasts.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk