Pocket Empires Online Farmer needed

jourdannick

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for a farmer on Pocket Empires. You will be farming for me on Glory server Phoenix Faction. I will farm for you on either Dragon Honor server or Phoenix Courage server. Also I have 50 mill black widows I am looking to trade from drag honor to phoenix glory. Will do 1.5 to 1 or 2 to 1 exchange rate.

albertcolin

Reaction score
The graphics are not to be caricature to function properly on computers. They may look realistic and have a high demand at the same time. Just look at Rome Total War for example. Hundreds of units running around, but only a 64MB card gfx requirements and the units do not look bad at all. The visuals are not absolutely fantastic, as the original gameplay is there, the fans will not really, but if they look cartoon that is sure to many people.

NebulaOcton

Reaction score
The graphics are not to be caricature to function properly on computers. They may look realistic and have a high demand at the same time. Just look at Rome Total War for example. Hundreds of units running around, but only a 64MB card gfx requirements and the units do not look bad at all. The visuals are not absolutely fantastic, as the original gameplay is there, the fans will not really, but if they look cartoon that is sure to many people.

Besides having nothing to do with the topic, I think this post was done by a bot.