PNY 128GB microSD Card on Sale for Just $29.99 at Amazon [Deal Alert]

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
pny-128gb-deal-alert-feb-15.jpg

Check this hot deal alert out! Amazon has the PNY 128GB High Speed MicroSDXC Memory Card (P-SDUX128U160G-GE) for just $29.99! The deal is a very limited time offer (it expires in about 10 hours - from the time of this post at 3:30 CTD on Feb. 15th). Here's the Amazon description of the product:
  • Up to 60MB/sec speed for fast transfer rates
  • Class 10 UHS-I, U1 speed class performance allows fast and smooth continuous shooting and full HD Video capture
  • Perfect for Android Smartphones & Tablets or Action Cameras. Store and transfer more videos, movies and photos.
  • Great for storing and transferring more videos, movies and photos to and from your smartphone and tablet
  • Stores approximately 45,512 photos so you don't have to worry about running out of space
  • Reliable & Durable: Magnet Proof, Shock Proof, Temperature Proof, Waterproof
  • Compatible with micro SDXC devices
  • Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
Here's the link to snap this up quick before it disappears: http://www.amazon.com/PNY-128GB-Mic...eed+MicroSDXC+Memory+Card+(P-SDUX128U160G-GE)

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Pny used to be good in the early 2000s. Not so much anymore.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I had a 32GB card that came with my Thunderbolt. Used it in all devices until a couple months ago. Bought a 64GB card and still can't figure out why. Even with tons of music and all my photos I never filled the 32GB card more than 1/2. Now with the 64 card I have less than 5 Gb's used....

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I bought on of these on Black Friday and have had no issues. I put it in my LG G Pad X 8.3 and loaded it up with Movies and still have tons of space. Transfer speed in a usb adapter is fine as well.