1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

png files

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by pontiusx, Jul 4, 2010.

1. pontiusx

pontiusx New Member

I'm interested in just making some minor adjustments, for now, to the signal strength indicator. I was wondering if there was a thread somewhere that explains more about editing the png files or making pnsgs pngs for the phone?
  2. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

If you want to make edits to the pngs or make your own i suggest giving a program called gimp a try. I use it all the time to make custom images for my phone and it is basically the free version of photoshop and includes almost all of the photoshop abilities. I then use a program called batch photo which i downloaded from downloads.com to resize, crop etc to make the png files the right size for my phone. Batch photo is $30 dollars but you can get a 30 day trial from downloads.com. If you need help with actually getting to the pngs on your phone or pushing the edited files back into your phone let me know
  3. takeshi

takeshi New Member

Most image editing apps should support the PNG format.
Search tags for this page

does android support png

s3 custom battery.png