1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Plz plz help really worried...

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by ksbell0906, Mar 19, 2011.

1. ksbell0906

ksbell0906 New Member

I installed lgb 1.42 coming from 1.31..i made a backup, wiped then installed...i rebooted to load it and i was stuck a the M so i pulled battery and tried again samething happen...im using rz recovery and so i tried to restored my backup and ive never had to restore b4 and it seems fine but at the end it says Not restoring .android_secure! Then i reboot and it gets stuck on the M again then reboots itself back into recovery??
  2. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

Try a restore again. Is the lgb 1.42 still on the memory card? you can rewipe and reinstall again as well.
  3. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

I suggest wiping after a bad install and before a back up. Or try to catch the phone before it boots into recovery again and make it boot into the bootloader. You may need a sbf. If you find yourself stuck, post this in the Rescue Squad section.

Swyped from a Droid
  4. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

Yea you're probably fine just a bad install just do a wipe and try to install again if you do run into problems and the need the droid sbf file let me know and i can help you run through that but lets hope its just a bad install.
Search tags for this page

.androis

backup gets stuck on android secure

when restoring my phone gets hung up at restoring android.se