Plz plz help really worried...

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by ksbell0906, Mar 19, 2011.

1. ksbell0906

ksbell0906 New Member

I installed lgb 1.42 coming from 1.31..i made a backup, wiped then installed...i rebooted to load it and i was stuck a the M so i pulled battery and tried again samething happen...im using rz recovery and so i tried to restored my backup and ive never had to restore b4 and it seems fine but at the end it says Not restoring .android_secure! Then i reboot and it gets stuck on the M again then reboots itself back into recovery??
  2. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

Try a restore again. Is the lgb 1.42 still on the memory card? you can rewipe and reinstall again as well.
  3. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

I suggest wiping after a bad install and before a back up. Or try to catch the phone before it boots into recovery again and make it boot into the bootloader. You may need a sbf. If you find yourself stuck, post this in the Rescue Squad section.

Swyped from a Droid
  4. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

Yea you're probably fine just a bad install just do a wipe and try to install again if you do run into problems and the need the droid sbf file let me know and i can help you run through that but lets hope its just a bad install.
Search tags for this page

.androis

backup gets stuck on android secure

when restoring my phone gets hung up at restoring android.se