plz i beg yu guys plz help me!!!

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use micro cloth or high performance cloth to clean any glass embedded with electronics, best way to go

Well yes, but this doesn't do much to remove grease from the screen. Like I said, I use a SMALL amount of window cleaner on a cloth (ammonia free) - aside from smelling slightly different, the ingredients are exactly the same as that high priced "LCD cleaner" they sell. It works well on all of my portable devices, my TV, and my computer monitors.

I have never had a problem.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
OP = droidboi12 = Droid + Boy + 12 (years of age). We are dealing with a child.

Gee, when I was 12 I had enough sense NOT to soak a piece of electronics with water to the point where it would cause a problem.... Of course kids these days don't seem to be getting any smarter.....

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
I use micro cloth or high performance cloth to clean any glass embedded with electronics, best way to go

Well yes, but this doesn't do much to remove grease from the screen. Like I said, I use a SMALL amount of window cleaner on a cloth (ammonia free) - aside from smelling slightly different, the ingredients are exactly the same as that high priced "LCD cleaner" they sell. It works well on all of my portable devices, my TV, and my computer monitors.

I have never had a problem.

Well, my micro cloth seems to do well removing the grease, it works so well I use it with my glasses.

Edit: lol after re-reading what I said almost sounds conceited or something... "MY MICRO CLOTH COULD CLEAN UP THE GULF OIL SPILL!!" but seriously my micro cloth rools

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, my micro cloth seems to do well removing the grease, it works so well I use it with my glasses.

Edit: lol after re-reading what I said almost sounds conceited or something... "MY MICRO CLOTH COULD CLEAN UP THE GULF OIL SPILL!!" but seriously my micro cloth rools

By micro cloth, do you mean a generic microfiber cloth; or is it a specific brand?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
HAHAHA

yea good choice using water to make it slide better.

water + electronics = broken electronics

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to

By micro cloth, do you mean a generic microfiber cloth; or is it a specific brand?

I use Scotch Brite "High Performance Cloth" made by 3M... you actually have to break it in a bit to get some of the loose fibers off but after that it cleans immaculately.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use Scotch Brite "High Performance Cloth" made by 3M... you actually have to break it in a bit to get some of the loose fibers off but after that it cleans immaculately.

I'll have to look into grabbing some of that.... Sounds like it might be useful to have laying around in general....

droidman101

Reaction score
Water+droid=fail wd40+droid=win
Jk, but the slider NEVER touches the other surface, there's ridges on the top right and top left of the keyboard which hook the droid together.

will.anaya

Reaction score
shoulda used this right away:

0327092inside1.jpg