plugging my droid x into the wall charger

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by wb1960, Jan 4, 2011.

1. wb1960

wb1960 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My phone reboots whenever I do this. I am rooted and run 2.3.320 I believe it may have started after that upgrade. How do I stop that reboot?

2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Doesn't do it when you plug it into a USB, but does it when you plug it into a charger. Is that correct? And are you using the Motorola charger that came with the phone?

3. wb1960

wb1960 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    it does not do it if I plug it into the puter via usb. Only when I use the wall charger that came with my phone

4. ZeRo1NF

ZeRo1NF New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Same thing happened to me but the other way around. I plug mine into my pc and it restarts. Its a matter of one battery pull. That solved my problem. Hasnt occured to me since i did the battery pull.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

5. kevinkar

kevinkar Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've done a battery pull since 340 came out and my DX will still do this. If I turn it off and then plug it in to the charger, it USED TO just turn the screen on with the battery status showing but not a full boot up. Now it will indeed fully boot up. I have to turn it off again (this is usually done when going to bed) or plug it in then turn off.

Theoretically, I shouldn't have to turn it off at all, of course. I just do some nights.