Plugged USB in poked around for a bit FADE to BLACK :(

Reaction score
Craziness i plugged the droid into the computer and connected it correctly then the droid screen was black. i could surf the droid through the computer and i couldnt eject properly. so i just pulled the droid from the computer and the screen remained black and didnt come back until i rebooted.

I have hooked the droid to the computer 1000 times already this was a first.

allikanbe

Reaction score
Craziness i plugged the droid into the computer and connected it correctly then the droid screen was black. i could surf the droid through the computer and i couldnt eject properly. so i just pulled the droid from the computer and the screen remained black and didnt come back until i rebooted.

I have hooked the droid to the computer 1000 times already this was a first.

No doubt that is odd, but it sounds similar to connecting an LCD projector to a computer. Sometimes you only see the image on the computer screen and nothing on the wall screen until you press Function and F8 and then the image is seen on both screens, etc. Any chance your display on the computer control panel was changed?

OP
S
Reaction score
No. And when I unplugged it I couldnt not see anything on the Droid until i pulled the battery.

who knows. i have a feeling it was apps i installed then uninstalled messed things up but who knows.