1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

plug my HDMI wire into my D3 and lose service??

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by vhaynes13, Sep 22, 2012.

1. vhaynes13

vhaynes13 New Member

I purchased a gold plated HDMI wire, so I could watch netflix on my tv through my D3, and as soon as I plug my HDMI wire into my phone, I lose all service. I live in an area where internet is EXPENSIVE, and the mobile hot spot works awesome, until I use up my alloted 2gb, which usually gets me though maybe 5 episodes of my favorite show. I called and asked Verizon Tech Support for help, and got a very helpful guy, who had NO idea what I was talking about. I am wondering if maybe its a setting that I need to change? I also bought a charging/HDMI dock, Motorola brand, but I have no luck using that either. I have tried to start Netflix and then plug in my wires, and it still loses service instantly. I will try almost any suggestion. I need something.
Search tags for this page
android no service when hdmi connected

droid 3 hdmi no service

hdmi and phone service loss
hdmi d3 wire
losing service on samsung galaxy s3 when hdmi connected
my s3 loses connection when i connect to hdmi
no phone service with hdmi
no service galaxy s3 hdmi
no service with phone plugged into hdmi
phone loses service when connected to hdmi
s3 has no phone service when using hdmi