Plug In Launcher

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by wicked, Mar 8, 2011.

1. wicked

wicked DF Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +794
    Current Phone Model:
    Sony Xperia Z3
    Twitter:
    @MikeAlvez
    Tasker does this as well, but if you don’t want complexity and want free, this is a great program.

This app provides a background service that will launch a specified app when the Power/USB cable and/or Headphone cable is connected to the device.
    Tired before bed and want the Alarm clock app to launch when you plug it in to charge? Go ahead and plug it in… AND ITS THERE!
    Out on a run and want to quickly launch your music player app? just plug in your headphones and click play!

2. billynair

billynair Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i am getting the default music player when I plug in when I have Pandora selected. If pandora is not running/paused it will play the MP3s for the 20-30 seconds it takes to launch Pandora, but if it is already up and running but paused, the MP3 player will play. The instructions say to set all the other players to not auto-play, but also says that Pandora and the default player don't have this option. is there a way to make it play only Pandora?

Search tags for this page

tasker headphones plugged in permission