1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pls help - After Apps2SD i cant install exzeus again :(

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by MustangGT500, May 11, 2010.

1. MustangGT500

MustangGT500 DF News Team Premium Member

Hi guys,

im running a milestone at stock 2.1 (of course, its a milestone :D) and i used a apps2sd script. Most apps runs fine. But ExZeus sadly dont. I tried a fix permissions script from a german forum, it also dont help. I download exzeus from the market. It installs just 644 kb. It appears in the app menu but with a placeholder icon, not the regular one. And if i click it my helix launcher crashes. After reboot the app disappears too. Hope anyone can help me. Very great game and i want to play it :(.
  2. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

uncheck apps2sd and then re-download....

it doesn't work on apps2sd from what I've read....

I THINK Homerun Battle does'nt either but don't quote me on that.

edit: this is assuming you have that option (to uncheck)
  3. Varking

Varking New Member

I had this issue for a different app. I uninstalled whatever was left of that app via ADB then reinstalled the app itself from the Market and after that it worked again.
  4. ClausG76

ClausG76 New Member

I have had some issues with apps to ad as well. The first guide I used didn't include the symbolic links to the app-private folde. That means that all the protected apps that normally installs there, doesn't show up. I also had problems with exzeus. I don't remember what I did to make it work. But I did uninstall and then installed it again from marked. Some how it detected more than one exzeus.apk