Please tell me where the 'delete/close acct.' is

I

irish

Please either tell me where the delete/close acct. link is or just remove my acct. from this forum. I'm done with this place, I want nothing to do with any of this.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
VBulletin wont allow users to delete their own accounts. Ask an Admin nicely.

Manigma77

Reaction score
No-one is asking you to login, all you have to do is look at the top of your browser and you will see an address bar, If you are done with this place then do not type in droidforums.net, or click on any other link related to it. I'm sorry you will be missing out on one of the largest droid communities and some of the best info out there. Don't get me wrong, there are many great sites, but this is one I check in on every day. Anyway, you and all 6 of your posts will be missed. Happy Modding!!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Sorry to see you go Irish, I can take care of your request for you.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP not a fan of the PM system, i gather

OP
A

Armeddroid2

To the OP, sorry to hear that..but i am going to hijack your thread now..lmao.

I am looking for advice on my accounts too.
I just PMd JohnDroid abou my accounts. I could not log in and i cleared all my cookies so now i have 2 ArmedDroid accounts!
I need to know if i can just go ahead and delete the other one or some way get it back online again.
I did all of the troubleshootings and still wont work..so i had to create a new profile.
Anyone?

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score

I just PMd JohnDroid abou my accounts. I could not log in and i cleared all my cookies so now i have 2 ArmedDroid accounts!
I need to know if i can just go ahead and delete the other one or some way get it back online again.
I did all of the troubleshootings and still wont work..so i had to create a new profile.
Anyone?
lol no wonder I got confused when u saw your name lol. Try and see if you can get the admins to reset your password.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
A

Armeddroid2

I just PMd JohnDroid abou
lol no wonder I got confused when u saw your name lol. Try and see if you can get the admins to reset your password.

For real man! Lol i was like waiting the 15mins and it kept on saying, no try again. lol. Just made a new account. Geez

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com

I just PMd JohnDroid abou

For real man! Lol i was like waiting the 15mins and it kept on saying, no try again. lol. Just made a new account. Geez
try internet explorer the only thing that worked for me.

OP
A

Armeddroid2

try internet explorer the only thing that worked for me.

ugh IE? damnnnn...lol...well Jim just hit me up right, let me see if he can get me back on with my original account, first. If not..i will try IE and if that dont work, just cancel my old account.