Please please PLEASE help me - yet another rooting problem

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by iambeccy, Dec 29, 2011.

1. iambeccy

iambeccy New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello!

Sorry for starting for starting yet another thread about rooting issues but I am in dire need of help and I simply do not know what to do.

Basically I made the decision at the start of the month to root my HTC Desire with unrevoked 3. It seemed to work, I managed to download the Supernova 2.4.0.0 rom
    - loved it at the start, was very chuffed I got it to somehow work....but now I'm having serious memory issues. I have a 8gb sd card but the phone doesn't seem to want to use it. It's sitting there with 1.43mg memory left (and only because I just deleted yet another app) and I can't seem to free enough space up. It seems to start losing memory even when I'm not doing anything! I never made a partition on my memory card and it seems everywhere I look I'm told I need an app to do that yet I cant make enough memory to download one! I don't want to wipe and reinstall the rom as I'll end up in the same position again if I can't partition - what should I do?

Any replies welcome - been to tell me I'm completely screwed :blink:

2. nateccnn

nateccnn Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Try inserting another known good memory card and see if the problem duplicates. It sounds like your card is taking a dump. Has nothing to do with rooting the phone.

Nate

Search tags for this page

htc desire