Please i need some strong advice im considering switching!!!

Mandroidx

Reaction score
Ok i bought an eris in jan when the droid first came out(I never rooted any of my phones btw) and that one had hardware issues as in my 3g wouldnt connect. so i got a 2nd one. that one had software issues problems syncing and wouldnt load the ui a lot of times. 3rd refurb i was charging it and it just overheated i picked it up and it felt like the back of an iron i kinda burnt my hand. so instead of a 4th refurb the rep offered me a d2 for 60$ but it was a matter of principle so i took the ally for free. this phone is **** i hate everything about it and i was actually more functional with my droid eris....do i go back to vz and get a different phone? idk what to do honestly im thinking of just switching to a blackberry or something help please i need advice

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry you have had such a bad experience. I have a Droid and it has been very solid. When I was working my staff had to support BB. I would not recommend one. I had an iPhone and my Droid out performs the iPhone.

Perhaps as a next step contact customer service. They can see your file and it should verify that you have had several issues. Ask for a supervisor and see what they are willing to do for you.

Good luck.