1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

please help

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by mattgat, Oct 25, 2010.

1. mattgat

mattgat New Member

im a noob to the droid but im going to go crazy trying to figure out how to change the theme on my droid. ex. i cannot find panda home, gde, ect. in the android market place only paid themes that need one of these to use :icon_evil:
  2. guidot

guidot Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Unless you pay you can't theme with a pay theme.

Sent from OG Droid using the Droidforums App.
  3. mattgat

mattgat New Member

of course

Thats not what I'm asking. Let me be more specific I have no problem paying I cant figure out were to find panda home ect. On the market place.
  4. lsdozer

lsdozer New Member

I suggest you look into adw launcher. It is just a launcher, but there are at least 100 themes for it, lots of them for free. Its simple to use and looks good.

Search for ADW.Launcher in the market. you will have to scroll through lots of themes. It is made by anderweb.

For actually changing your entire theme on the phone, you need to be rooted. Let me tell you. Rooting is easy, and very addictive. I constantly change ROM's/themes for different looks. You will love it.

Lewis
  5. mattgat

mattgat New Member

Thanks that's probably what I'll end up doing