1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Please help!!!

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by romomentum357, May 16, 2010.

1. romomentum357

romomentum357 New Member

If someone could please help me. Im losing sleep and going crazy over this. Im using the new adw launcher and im trying to change the app drawer button. Ive tried using ninja morph and when im finish the project the adw launcher is completely gone. I dont understand. I also tried extracting the adw launcher and changing the icons then rezipping it and then installing it but it wouldnt install. This seems like it should be an easy task but instead has turned into a huge head ache. Its not even about changing the icon anymore, it just pisses me off that i cant figure it out. So... any ideas guys... Thanx.
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
  2. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Don't unzip or extact. Just open the archive and navigate to the desired files. Pull them to desktop. Open files and edit. Then move files back to the archive. Install as normal.
  3. romomentum357

romomentum357 New Member

I can't get to the files without unzipping it
  4. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Use a program called 7zip then.
  5. oMenaceTigero

oMenaceTigero New Member

If you can post the .zip file here, maybe we can help..
  6. romomentum357

romomentum357 New Member

dude ur the freakin man... id never heard of the program 7zip. but thats exactly what i needed. beautiful thank a lot man, ill sleep much better tonight.
  7. b00mb00mchuck

b00mb00mchuck New Member

I just used an old mm theme that targets the Launcher.apk... changed around some of the .png files and added a couple folders... applied it and boom .. done ... easy as pie and did it all on the phone on my lunchbreak...