please help :(

smcdo123

Reaction score
so i decided to put a 2.1 custom rom and follow directions from droid life i had it working and it shut off then it was running fine and i opened an app that came with the 2.1 rom ultimatedroid 5 and it shut off phone then showed M then shut off then showed M again my charger light lights up but it wont turn back on ! im so mad and upset am i bricked?

Reaction score
One: Your battery Power. PLEASEEE tell me it wasnt low. And two I hope you have sprecovery. If your batter power was low its gonna take soooooo long to charge your phone enough to fix this problem. (when your phone cant boot, it takes really long to charge). When the battery is good download a regular clean rom Put it on your phone go in revovery mode and do a nadroid backup Installation of the clean rom you choose. Wipe the cache and data ect. Reboot you should be good to go.

OP
smcdo123

smcdo123

Reaction score
One: Your battery Power. PLEASEEE tell me it wasnt low. And two I hope you have sprecovery. If your batter power was low its gonna take soooooo long to charge your phone enough to fix this problem. (when your phone cant boot, it takes really long to charge). When the battery is good download a regular clean rom Put it on your phone go in revovery mode and do a nadroid backup Installation of the clean rom you choose. Wipe the cache and data ect. Reboot you should be good to go.

yes it was low **** and yeah i have that. thanks for responding dude. ill leave on charge tonight see if that fixes until then im stuck with an old lg phone for my verizon line lol oh well. Thanks again

r-dubya

Reaction score
hahaha just turned on i love you no homo lol i was scared :icon_eek:

I noticed in your sig it says "good thing i am very rich"... but from the post you just made, i would put your age at 16-22. Is your "richness" self earned? Or are you a spoiled kid?

Just wondering ;)

(just to let you know, I'm playing with you, glad your phone is fine)

OP
smcdo123

smcdo123

Reaction score
hahaha just turned on i love you no homo lol i was scared :icon_eek:

I noticed in your sig it says "good thing i am very rich"... but from the post you just made, i would put your age at 16-22. Is your "richness" self earned? Or are you a spoiled kid?

Just wondering ;)

(just to let you know, I'm playing with you, glad your phone is fine)
Lol i was a little drunk at the time :) but i am 25 and have a really good job. Hey everyone has a little kid in them :p but thanks