Please help!!!!

Reaction score
OKAY! so, i was rooting a friends phone everything was going great. Then I downloaded rom manager like i was instructed to by someone on xda forums. After that i went to flash the projectf63 rom i download on droid forums. it downloaded sucessfully and when i went to reboot his phone a warning came up telling me to visit the closest verion store in town. could anyone please tell me whats going on and how i could fix this. i have odin downloaded now along with the stock rom. ill post some pictures of whats going on.. odin isn't working for restoring it please respond asap :/

Attachments

• help.png
    help.png
    185.8 KB · Views: 253
  • IMAG0102.jpg
    IMAG0102.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 249

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I am going to guess that you didn't unlock the boot loader..... Can you give me the link that you used to root? The best root method for a VZW s3 is the DebugFS method... But get me some links on what steps you took and we will get you up and running again.... Can you also try to get back into Download mode on the phone.... Pull the battery and let it sit...Then put the battery in press Volume Down Home and Power all at the same time....

OP
D
Reaction score
yes i can get into download mode. this video on youtube.. its [video=youtube;wIOQwTs04ZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIOQwTs04ZY[/video]

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Yeah that only roots it... You still would have needed to unlock the bootloader and flash a custom recovery.... I'm going to send you a PM.