Please help!!

donfish06

Reaction score
I just flashed the Eclipse ROM (my first time doing such) and I didn't have my contacts synced to anything but backup assistant. I now have no contacts and can not find for the life of me how to get backup assistant on Eclipse. Can anyone help!?

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Are they not backed up to your googles account? Did they get deleted? Log in to your gmail and see if you havent

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

RSC450

Reaction score
Donfish06.... Not sure if you have figured out your contacts situation but I was in the same boat as you after flashing the Liberty ROM on my bionic today. I figured the best way to retrieve your contacts is to log onto your Verizon account and access your contacts. Once you have access to your contacts select all of those you wish to transfer and click "export". You will then be given the option to "export contacts into a CSV file". Once you have completed the CSV file, Log into your Gmail account and choose the "Import contacts" option. It will ask you to browse for the CSV file. Once you have located the CSV file click to apply and it will automatically paste all your chosen contacts into your Gmail account. From there add your Gmail account to your phone if you haven’t already and sync your contacts through Gmail. If you have any questions let me know. Hope this helps

OP
D

donfish06

Reaction score
Ugh! I just re-entered all them by hand. That would have been lovely to know! Haha... thanks anyway

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

RSC450

Reaction score
I could only imagine how much of a PIA that was lol. Glad you have it all figured out now. How do you like the Eclipse ROM? I am new to the whole ROM scene and thought I would try out Liberty to see what ROMing is all about.

OP
D

donfish06

Reaction score
I have mixed feelings. I too am new. I absolutely love the battery time I get, but before this I had adw launcher and just loved the customability

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums