1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Please help....

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by volks71folk, Oct 10, 2011.

1. volks71folk

volks71folk New Member

Trying to flash a rom from rom manager and it backed everything up and instead of going to the new rom it just keeps restarting, now i am in bootloader and do not know what to do. Anybody know what went wrong or how to fix it? Thanks:icon_eek:
  2. clueless77

clueless77 New Member

I'm gonna say an sbf is in order

As far as what went wrong I don't know, I never flash anything from rom manager or rom toolbox, only download, I always use CWM recovery

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. volks71folk

volks71folk New Member

i have never sbf, i have been reading up on how to do it but.... any sugestions?
  4. clueless77

clueless77 New Member

5. volks71folk

volks71folk New Member

i think i figured out how to get it to work but i wanted something older to make it easier to tether so i tryed .596 i think and it went all the way to 100 percent and my phone restarted and it came back as a corupt file file,fail. Any advice on what to use that is easy to tether. I had .605 before this mess and could not get it to work. My other problem is my phone needs charged, how do i do that with my phone like this? Thanks for your help
  6. clueless77

clueless77 New Member

well the teather issue wont go away as its blocked on gb, there is a way to do it with 605 but you will have to search for it

the battery issue is tricky two options, buy a new battery, or find another x to charge it in
  7. volks71folk

volks71folk New Member

There is no way to charge this battery on this phone? Do new batterys come charged? Is there something i can sbf to other then 602 or 605?
  8. clueless77

clueless77 New Member

i am about 99% sure that you cant charge it in that state, team black hat sells a special usb that makes it seem like theres a full charge for 35 bucks

you can always flash the 2.3.340 froyo sbf

they come kinda charged, i am sure enough to get you back to where you can charge, there is also those new charge pads where you dont plug phone in