1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Please help!!!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by mamimms3, Sep 21, 2011.

1. mamimms3

mamimms3 New Member

I rooted my phone, all went well. I downloaded Titanium backup, backed up a few things, after backing up on program?/app? I thought i didnt need it (stupid I know) after I uninstalled it my phone rebooted but is stuck in startup mode ( I have a samsung admire) I cant even get back into titanium back up to restore it.....How can I fix this????

Please help!!!
  2. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

If you can't get back to the OS, titanium may not be of much help to you at the moment. I am not familiar with your particular device but, I will give this a shot. Did you install a custom recovery at any point in your root process? If yes, can you get to it? If no, can you get to the standard recovery?
Search tags for this page
calendar on samsung admire
how to root andriod admire from recovery mode
index of/downloads/custom roms/samsung admire
my samsung admire is stuck rebooting

samsung admire calendar

samsung admire can it be hack
samsung admire how to fix calendars
samsung admire is stuck in reboot mose
samsung admire stuck on reboot
samsung admire stuck on rebooting