Please Help.

android.luver

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I posted a similar question earlier, but it may have been a little difficult to understand. So basically, I'm getting low memory errors from my internal memory, & yet, I still have 1.48gb on my SD Card. I just want to know if its possible to maybe switch the default download destination (e.g from the internal memory to the SD Card.)
Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T589 using DroidForums

AngryHatter

Reaction score
Depends on the app, some won't allow themselves to be moved.
Anything with a widget can't be moved, either.

kamisan

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I posted a similar question earlier, but it may have been a little difficult to understand. So basically, I'm getting low memory errors from my internal memory, & yet, I still have 1.48gb on my SD Card. I just want to know if its possible to maybe switch the default download destination (e.g from the internal memory to the SD Card.)
Thanks!

Try it links2sd. You'll have to have a partitioned sd card. It will move the dalvik cache as well as most user apps and library , dex files . Mini tool partition wizard will partition an existing sd card without losing data. After all that is done you have to move files the froyo sd card way back to normal then allow links to sd to move them its way . It sounds like a long process but it will open up room on your phone's internal memory.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
A

android.luver

Reaction score
@AngryHatter - Thanks for the tip, I'll definetly keep that in mind!

& thanks for for the app suggestion! I'm just about to DL it! & hopefully I'll figure out how to use it! (;