Please help

[email protected]

Reaction score
I have a lot of songs on my "my music" list. I got them from downloading from my computer with my usb cord, which i recently lost. Now I have songs saved to my SD card but i dont know how to transfer them from there to My Music. Please help me?

TheGodFather727

Reaction score
Hello...on the stock browser ...when I go to Google.com...either mobile or standard...when I go to click on my previous searches...it does nothing. It just disappears. I have to type it all out again. Anyone follow me on this? Anyone know how to fix? It's really annoying. Thank you. Can't find anything on this issue.

zacedward

Reaction score
TheGodFather727 said:
Hello...on the stock browser ...when I go to Google.com...either mobile or standard...when I go to click on my previous searches...it does nothing. It just disappears. I have to type it all out again. Anyone follow me on this? Anyone know how to fix? It's really annoying. Thank you. Can't find anything on this issue.

Are talking about when u do a search then go back to your home page google its blank then u have ti type in google again if si i have same problem

TheGodFather727

Reaction score
Whatever you type in Google search and it remembers it? Previous searches It turns it like a purple blue color. I can't click on them. When I do it should search for me. Instead it doesn't do anything. Stays blank