Please help!!

blue2006tc

Reaction score
I installed the jager rom through rom manager and it is stuck at a screen thats flashing android. please help me its been like this for over 20 minutes!!

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't have an incredible but it sounds to me like you need to do a batt pull and manually boot into recovery and wipe data and cache.

OP
B

blue2006tc

Reaction score
i did but it ****ed up yesterday when i tried installing another rom. and everything got wiped, and i said screw it ill try another one, only thing i have to loose is my apps. im not worried about those... i read somewhere else that if its stuck on a boot loop that if you do a wipe then it wont delete the rom your trying to do, but idk im a noob at this crap

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah basically when you wipe it puts you back to a fresh install of the rom. Unfortunately wiping is gonna be the only way out of this one. I would give it a try. If that doesn't work we will take it from there.

OP
B

blue2006tc

Reaction score
well i wiped the cache only first just to see how it goes. tryin my luck right now.. its still loading so ill update in a second

OP
B

blue2006tc

Reaction score
didnt work.. i hit wipe/factory in clockwork and it finished and i just hit reboot..

OP
B

blue2006tc

Reaction score
its now* back to the same android loop. should i see if it will boot up now or just go forth with the factory recovery or what

OP
B

blue2006tc

Reaction score
yeah. lol thank you very much. i appreciate it. one thing i see is that there is no other option for a numaric keypad. can i download that? thats the one that is the numbers pattern like the flip phone look.