please help

darienms86

Reaction score
i wiped everything in recovery and then stupidly formatted sd card. so no im left with a m on my screen and rsd wont recognize. please help me get it going again. i dont wanna pay $80 for insurance

powerspeed06

Reaction score
Are you able to get back into recovery??

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

powerspeed06

Reaction score
I would try downloading a rom to your computer and placing it onto your sd card (if your computer has a spot for your sdcard) then install the rom onto your phone using recovery.

paulp04

Reaction score
If you can get to stock recovery, then you should be able to get to bootloader.... red should always recognize the phone as long as you are in bootloader.
Power off, pull battery, then boot into bootloader with power, camera and volume up held down.

Sent via DROID X 2.2.1 rooted running Rubix Focused 1.9.3 with custom black bar theme OC 1.22ghz on Verizon Wireless

powerspeed06

Reaction score
Nvm. I forgot u wiped everything. Even your root. So flashing a new rom probably wont work.

Fate0n3

Reaction score
Gives us more details of what issues you are having with RSD? You will have to SBF the phone now. Give us info on what SBF you are using along with what version of RSD you using. We will get ya set and going.

Fate0n3

Reaction score
from .320 make sure you update to .340... You could flash the .340 system only SBF or the update zip from TBH... Or you could search for Mader's Zip and use it, it is AWESOME and works great and all from the phone!!! Either way is a good way

JieMan

Reaction score
please help me get it going again. i dont wanna pay $80 for insurance

Fine example of why you shouldnt be running roms and giving the community a bad name. One little problem and your gonna rip off a company for your mistake. Im sure we'll get unlocked bootloaders like that

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

titans1

Reaction score
please help me get it going again. i dont wanna pay $80 for insurance

Fine example of why you shouldnt be running roms and giving the community a bad name. One little problem and your gonna rip off a company for your mistake. Im sure we'll get unlocked bootloaders like that

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Yup this post says it all... sorry u made an error but why make someone else pay? Soon the insurance companies are going to troll this sight and catch thieves.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Ok....the issue was fixed. Is there a need to go on about the morality of making an insurance claim.

Sent from somewhere...

OP
darienms86

darienms86

Reaction score
but its ok for big companies to rip off consumers with outrageous prices. and by fixing the problem myself i save them and myself money win win. so you can get upset and say i am ripping them off. doesnt bother me.