Please help!

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by superman1234, Jan 19, 2011.

1. superman1234

superman1234 New Member

I just downloaded Adw.Launcher to change home screens and stuff.. but I want to go back to my normal homescreen like when I first got it. Anyone know how?
  2. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

Are you wanting to go back to using the old launcher or did you apply a theme on adw and just want the stock one back?
  3. bradleyz

bradleyz New Member

Hello! First off... I'm sorry if this isn't the right place! But it falls under please help! I'm using Since with cm6.1 stable. I've decompiled my framework-res.apk to theme my (softkey) menu open up. Got the icons and the background the way I want them but I need to change the text. I know I need the values file but I'm in need of help figuring out which one I need to alter, there ar!e A LOT! PLEASE HELP! Thanks in advance
  4. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

The easiest way to switch between Home Screen Apps (Launchers) is to get an app called Home Switcher. But you can also do it by going from the home screen to Menu/Settings/Applications/Manage Applications/Running/ADW/Clear Data. Then when you press the home key a popup will appear asking which launcher you want to use and do you want to make it the default one.

Good luck.