1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Please help with restoring pb and other things I've flashed

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by earlybill1, Sep 3, 2012.

1. earlybill1

earlybill1 New Member

Ok I used to be on miui with these add-ons pb2.2,wifi tether patch and also I had supercharged script not sire if I was using it though lol anyway my question is since I just reflashed me DROID X back to gb .596 would I meed to reflash these scripts or are they still working on my X thanks for all the help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. leftspin

leftspin New Member

If you flashed an SBF to get on .596 or did a data wipe before you flashed your .596 build then you'll need to reflash them
  3. earlybill1

earlybill1 New Member

Thanks man im no trying ill let y know how it do u know alot about pb 2.2 if us do please give some help like how to and what they do for a ll the thing u can do with it thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  4. Nemo Aeternamn

Nemo Aeternamn Droid X Rescue Squad Premium Member

5. leftspin

leftspin New Member

I actually have never used that script so I don't know anything about it but Nemo's link has the answers to all your questions, good luck