Please helP with my droid

asianguy

Reaction score
Help ok I know you guys are going to call me stupid I dropped my phone in the toilet the other day I thought it was broken but I plugged it in the charger and everything was working fine like I was on the Internet calling texting everything and my phone was working perfectly until it died I tried to charge it and the little battery icon comes on but my phone stays at Zero percent and won't go up Is it the phone or just the batterie that's broken? Please help

keolawills

Reaction score
Help ok I know you guys are going to call me stupid I dropped my phone in the toilet the other day I thought it was broken but I plugged it in the charger and everything was working fine like I was on the Internet calling texting everything and my phone was working perfectly until it died I tried to charge it and the little battery icon comes on but my phone stays at Zero percent and won't go up Is it the phone or just the batterie that's broken? Please help

Try a new battery

sent from a constantly evolving Angel

chrisl20

Reaction score
U shoulda waited awhile longer to turn it on I think... ..and let it sit in rice for a few days(the phone and battery, after the batt was pulled of course) ...but, that's amazing it turned back on tho man...that's a victory in my eyes..