Please help with my brick ASAP

bacon225

Reaction score
I messed up big time by clicking on the wrong thing while in bootstrap.
And installed 596tbh phone locked up.
I am in recovery mode now
I wiped data/factory reset
I wiped cach partition
then went to apply sdcard- update.zip
It says failed to open no such file or directory
Signature failed
Installation aborted
Please Please help me I need to get it back to a phons asap

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you will have to sbf...

You'll need to get the 2.3.340 Verizon sbf file for the X, RSD Lite 4.9 and the current Motorola drivers.

sent from my ApeX

OP
B

bacon225

Reaction score
I have the current drivers but I am at work and all file shareing sites are blocked that I have tried so far looking for RSD Lite 4.9

OP
B

bacon225

Reaction score
I have a full 230 on the SD card but I cant get to it. It will not let me pick from SD card. Please Please help me out I need to get a phone back.

OP
B

bacon225

Reaction score
I cant wait I am here for the next 7 days and I need my phone. Sorry to be so rude but I am in a panic mode right now. I realy need help bad and fast I need my phone to work.

Last edited:

Zog

Reaction score
You need to sbf. Don't be flashing if u need a working phone, and have no way of fixing it lol.

Gingercomb :: Liberty v9

OP
B

bacon225

Reaction score
I was not flashing I jst clicked on the wrong thing. All I was trying to do was install a stock unthemed keyboard. Please if anyone can help me find links to what i ennd that is hosted on a forum and not a file shareing site please help. I am running out of time to work on this.

OP
B

bacon225

Reaction score
I have RSD v4.2 installed and the current drivers. My device shows up but only shows the bootloadder version all the other lines are N / A is this right? now i need a good SFB that I can get to can some one please help me out? RSD v4.2 was the only one I could find that I could down load but it should work right?

OP
B

bacon225

Reaction score
In the status box it says chipset 43 not supported? What does that mean and what do I have to do now. I found a a Sbf file I could down load. I have RSD 4.2 running It showes my device but onlt bootloadder shows up in the feft box all other lines are n/a I have the SFB file unziped and loaded It shows up in the right side box but if I try to run it it saysd failed.. I am realy sorry but I need help fast on this.

jangee

Reaction score
I messed up big time by clicking on the wrong thing while in bootstrap. And installed 596tbh phone locked up. I am in recovery mode now I wiped.

OP
B

bacon225

Reaction score
My battery died will it charge while the phone in bricked and stuck in boot loadder mode?

leonozug

Reaction score
Make sure the phone is off and plug it into a wall charger. Hopefully it will charge so you can try to use RSD Lite again. If you go to this link... Droid X SBF
Download RSD Lite 4.9 and the proper Motorola Driver for your computer(32 or 64 bit)and make sure you have the .340 Froyo SBF zip. Un-zip it and put it somewhere you can easily find it. You should be able to SBF and then to a Factory reset right after the SBF process is done.

OP
B

bacon225

Reaction score
Make sure the phone is off and plug it into a wall charger. Hopefully it will charge so you can try to use RSD Lite again. If you go to this link... Droid X SBF
Download RSD Lite 4.9 and the proper Motorola Driver for your computer(32 or 64 bit)and make sure you have the .340 Froyo SBF zip. Un-zip it and put it somewhere you can easily find it. You should be able to SBF and then to a Factory reset right after the SBF process is done.
I can't turn it off in is stuck in a loop of trying to reboot. I am at work and all file shereing sites are blocked. I do think I have the right SFB now I found a link that was not blocked and I found RSD Lite 4.9 after clicking aboud a hundred links. But now my phone says battert low can't program.
I have had it pluged into a wall charger for 1 1/2 hours as of now.

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It is very complicated to make a "jig" to charge your phone while it is bricked. The files in the link posted are good, its your phone.