1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Please help with flashing ICS 230

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by theothor1080, Jul 5, 2012.

1. theothor1080

theothor1080 New Member

Ive searched and searched and cant find the right post to flash the leak 230...Ive done all the other stuff, but dont know if I have to safestrap it or what?....Went from 2333 leak .....I did 902.....OTA to 905 ....Rooted the phone.....Thats what I have done so far, Please help
  2. Regulator

Regulator New Member

Safestrap isnt required not can you have it to flash the leak IIRC. From here, download voodoo ota root keeper from the store, then temp unroot, boot into stock recovery, then flash the .230 leak. If you have bionic bootstrapper installed then that is a different story
  3. eye_dea

eye_dea New Member

Before you temp unroot: I would protect root first, then temp unroot. Once on the 230 leak, restore root and then unprotect root.
  4. theothor1080

theothor1080 New Member

Is there a good place or link to download the ICS 230 flash, all downloads Ive checked are down or links that endup being bogas and wanting traffic instead of giveing me the download
  5. Underwater Mike

Underwater Mike New Member

PM sent. Let me know if you still need it.
  6. druski420

druski420 New Member

I would like this if you can PM me.