1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

PLEASE HELP W/ Battery life on my new Droid 4

Discussion in 'Smartphone Battery Discussion' started by mommacupcakes, Jul 5, 2012.

1. mommacupcakes

mommacupcakes New Member

This is my 1st smartphone, a Motorola Droid 4, but I believe the battery life is terrible. For instance, last night I went to bed and it was at 70 % and woke up this morning and the battery was totally drained and phone was then off. I recently did the update for the Droid 4 which was to help the battery life, but it certainly didn't work. When I go to the gym and use an exercise APP, by the time the hour is up, the phone is about drained.

I did do the suggestions on the site (lower brightness, animation off)

It is also very slow to charge. If I leave it for an hour and a half it will only charge and additional 30 %

Any suggestions? Thank you!
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
Search tags for this page
battery life droid 4
battery life sucks on droid 4

droid 4 battery life

droid 4 battery life help
droid 4 battery life sucks
droid 4 battery sucks
verizon droid 4 battery life