Please help :( urgent!!

aesor

Reaction score
I let my phone sit for a while earlier for around 10 minutes after texting, and went to awaken it it wouldnt respond. So i took out the battery and rebooted and all i would get is the M motorola logo,i would repeat the process and get my boot animation and then it goes back to not being responsive.
i plug in my charger and it responds with the light and blank screen.
Sorry for this huge paragraph but if anybody can help me its you guys PLEASE any suggestions.
On the OG Droid running Liquid Gingerbread 1.3 THANKS guys

OP
A

aesor

Reaction score
Yeah i have several different nandroid backups.
I got into recovery and started to restore and got to restoring system and it has a weird image( i know what is normal i always make backups etc) and its just frozen.
any ideas?
i really appreciate the feedback guys thanks

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can you clear cache, wipe data and so on? I would definately be trying to flash another ROM....Liberty more specifically.

tnronin

Reaction score
I couldn't get into recovery. One of the guys on here had me bounce between rom mgr and the spr one. Once the change from/to was immediate I could get in and work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
A

aesor

Reaction score
can i just take out the battery in the middle of it? its frozen right now int he middle of restoring system.
can i just take out the battery and go into recovery wipe cache data and reflash then flash another rom?

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would think so....problem is I am thinking there might be an actual issue with your phone's hardware.

OP
A

aesor

Reaction score
yeaah me too but it was perfectly fine an hour ago when i was just texting and out of nowhere it doesnt work man =[

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
If you can get into recovery again try to restore to an earlier back up you have, you may have downloaded something that messed it up. Although hardware failure is a good bet..