please help the newbie

atgatt1200

Reaction score
I have had my Driod X for a 2 weeks and I really think it is a great phone, I need to be able to get to an https site to view email and my calendar. I have tried using the standard browser, Xscope 6 lite, Opera mini, and DolphinHD browsers. Once in a while I am able to get onto the site using the low speed connection but I am never able to get the email open. Unless I can get to this correted I am going to have to return the phone and go back to a Bberry and I reall don't like that phone.

Please help a newbie keep this great phone

thanks

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are great email alternatives outside of using the browser to access your account - besides the native email app their is K9 in the Market as far as a the calender if your preexisting calender is not a gmail calender then it can easily be synced with google to appear on your device - I am sure there are calender alternatives to sync outook and the like

BTW :welcome:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Rescue Squad to the rescue.....

Moved your post so these fine gentlemen can help you out.

Good luck!

OP
A

atgatt1200

Reaction score
grateful

I appreciate the input, I am trying to get to my Novell Groupwise email, cantacts and calendar and have a boss that I must be able to get her messages and reply quickly. Any help getting this worked out is appreciated.