Please help, smoked glass launcher set to default

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by Crf450r420, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Crf450r420

Crf450r420 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Sorry, if I haven't searched, but I need help ASAP. I have a launcher pro that I normally use and it has my to-do-list for work on it. Well, this morning there was and update for launcher pro, so my default need to be set again. I mistakenly pressed the launcher from smoked glass and I can't figure out how to remove it since it doesn't show up in the applications like everything else. I really need this list and the only way to get it is to get to the launcher pro launch screen.

While I'm on here. I ended up with swype. I guess it came with the smoked glass, but I'm not sure. By the time I noticed it, the trial period was over and I have no clue how to update it. It also doesn't show up in the applications. I downloaded a copy and installed it buy still says trial period is up. Any clue?

Thanks,

Shawn

2. BasilofBakerStreet

BasilofBakerStreet Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Home switcher for the launcher problem. It's in the market for free. Don't know anything about swype. sorry

3. Crf450r420

Crf450r420 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Awesome. That is the help I really needed.

Much Thanks,

Shawn

4. BasilofBakerStreet

BasilofBakerStreet Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Glad I could help.

Sent from your Droid

5. supersaki

supersaki Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You can always find system installed apps by going to Settings > Applications > [Menu Key] > Filter > Show All. The default launcher will either be 'Home' or 'Launcher' depending on if it's the 2d or 3d one. Select it and choose 'Clear defaults'. If it's a FroYo ROM, just select All from the top.

As far as the Swype, you can look around for a 'hacked' apk that removes the trial period (older apks did this, not sure if it's changed recently), but it is in closed beta so would probably be considered warez.