Please Help - Phone stuck at M screen

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
read the SBF flashing link. You NEED to do that. a factory reset will not affect/fix what ur at

OP
K

kizer8

Reaction score
read the SBF flashing link. You NEED to do that. a factory reset will not affect/fix what ur at

So doing a factory reset won't reset it? Do you have time tomorrow evening if we can talk or chat? I'm really not good with all this. Thanks for helping so far.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i could tomorrow evening if u can wait but honestly its not all that hard..

RVC

Reaction score
RSD Lite does not recognize my phone....it says Bootloader 30.03, battery OK, OK to program, Transfer mode:USB. Am I doing something wrong? I have windows XP and downloaded the version of RSD from an earioer post in this thread.

Last edited:

TreyStyles

Reaction score
I had the same issue with my DX after the Froyo OTA update. I had to pull my battery 5 times before it finally got past the M. Then it finally worked and everything was fine.

This didn't happen again until I rooted and made a nandroid backup. After rebooting from the recovery after the backup, the M problem reared its ugly head again. Repeated battery pulls fixed the problem...again.

Are you getting message alerts after a few minutes while the M is stuck on the screen?

RVC

Reaction score
No it's been stuck for 3 days about 65 battery pulls and several factory resets. This really has me mad and now RSD wont recognize the phone.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No it's been stuck for 3 days about 65 battery pulls and several factory resets. This really has me mad and now RSD wont recognize the phone.

do you have the proper drivers? and what version of RSD are u using?

RVC

Reaction score
I don't know if I have the proper drivers, I just downloaded RSD lite from a link in the site. I am running 4.8.