Please help!!! Panicking!!

nvitone23

Reaction score
I wiped everything and since I did so, my ROM was no longer stored on the SD card so I rebooted figuring I would put it on and retry but now I'm stuck on the google logo as it boots up

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
Pull the battery, then try booting into recovery and flash a rom or restore a backup

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

doublea500

Reaction score
nothing to wory about. First of all, im sure that wipes dont clean the data thats not in the system. meaning that everything you see when you plug in your phone is in the .sd card (sd card folder) and your phone doesnt wipe anything there. That is ofcourse if you did a wipe in CWM and not a factory wipe. Try looking again for the rom and if you dont see it, boot into recover and what nicoleNXD said, flash a rom or restore a backup.

pjkump

Reaction score
Need help also!

I had unlocked my phone awhile ago and I just recently tried to install the new 4.0.4 radios and when the phone did a reboot it is now stuck on the Google logo with the unlocked lock showing up underneath it. Multiple battery pulls, hardboot (volume down/power button) and nothing, still stuck! I tried everything I could with Wugs toolkit but I cannot get it to see the phone at all. I called Verizon and they sent me a new CLNR which works great but I have to send the old one back (within the next 3 days) and I really want to return it to stock if possible so they don't charge me full price on the new one. Can anyone help. What am I not doing to make Wugs Toolkit see my phone. Thanks!

lazarus2297

Reaction score
I think you have posted this issue and someone suggested you try booting into the bootloader mode by pressing volume+ & volume- and power button at the same time.
Can you get this method to work or not..?

If you can't boot into the bootloader then... that's not good.