Please help "oc" froyo rrrr :)

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by kygator1, Jun 11, 2010.

1. kygator1

kygator1 New Member

First off I'm sure that somewhere this has been answeared many times but due to busy work load and limited mind on my part i have not been to figure out how to overclock my froyo 2.2 on my droid.I have tryed BB which i love nad Team chaos which i love,so between them i can't get any thing to work on kernels i try using p3's on RM and no luck when i do this my bat icon shows dead and it says to recharge i know it's fine, and then i have to reload a older rom to get working again.If some wouldnt mind in lamens terms tell or show me how to oc my froyo i would be so happy :) thanks in advance... i do truly love this phone and sotware dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid
  2. irepodu

irepodu New Member

Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  3. kygator1

kygator1 New Member

Thankyou very much that worked ,i love this phone :) and this community rocks simple question simple answear.
  4. kygator1

kygator1 New Member

So do u know anything about the new basband for 2.2 im running 3p and i know there is two out since then and tryed to install latest but no go are they not backwards or do they not have all old info in them ,need to install all of them in order ? if so cant find next to last one i think its 4.00 and then last one is 4.0.1 i think just wondering
  5. yomomma7826

yomomma7826 New Member

kygator, just dowload an app calld rom manager, hen uder it go to stock images, then intall the 00 one first, then the 01
  6. kygator1

kygator1 New Member

Got it in that order thank you I had. Em already needed 4.0.0 thank you again