1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Please help, need some clarification (4G help!)

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by HemiDroid03, Jul 2, 2011.

1. HemiDroid03

HemiDroid03 New Member

Ok so I hear that big red (Verizon) is going tiered on the 7th of this month right? I also read a lot about being "grandfathered" into your current "unlimited" plan... Now my serious question is do I NEED to have a 4G phone right now to have my "unlimited" 4G plan in the future OR can I stick with my DX2 till my upgrade on the 25th of this month?? PLEASE give me some insight on this because I'm really cracking my noodle over this and I don't want to spend 600$ on a TB or CHARGE if I don't need to.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!! :)
  2. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

Looking at the literature leaked you should be fine.

sent from droidforums app
  3. HemiDroid03

HemiDroid03 New Member

Hope you're right, thanks for the reply!
  4. NoStopN

NoStopN New Member

If nothing else, you could ask someone at a VZW store. Even though the truth could be that you would be OK, they may try to fear you into thinking that you should get a 4G plan before the 7th. I knew VZW was planning on cutting off unlimited data before the Thunderbolt came out. I got in then. I'll try to see if I can ask a friend of mine who works for VZW about that.