Please help Need my Calendar from my Galaxy S3

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Gary W, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Gary W

Gary W New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    My phone's touchscreen stopped working. Insurance covered a replacement. Problem only my contacts updated. I really need my calendar. I can connect the old phone to my computer but cant find the calendar files. Please help.
    THanks Gary

2. leeshor

leeshor Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,676
    Welcome to the forum Gary

Were you contacts and your calendar syncng to Google. If you got the contacts were they through syncing with your account?

3. Gary W

Gary W New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    I could not find my calendar in my gmail account where was backed up I was able to get my contacts off of the cloud but I didn back at my calendar and I tried hooking up to my computer using Kies software but it wouldn't it didn't it didn't register rightQUOTE="leeshor, post: 2545597, member: 249464"]Welcome to the forum Gary

Were you contacts and your calendar syncng to Google. If you got the contacts were they through syncing with your account?[/QUOTE]
    I

4. leeshor

leeshor Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,676
    I'm still not really clear on this. Your contacts and your calendar "should" have been syncing to Google. You say you got the contacts from the cloud, how? From the Google Cloud is where they should have come from.

If you used an app to back the contacts up to the cloud, and retried them using that app, then you may have a problem with the calendar.

Search tags for this page

my calendar quit backing up from my galaxy s5 to my google account