1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Please Help My Phone!!

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by abraham3660, Nov 7, 2010.

1. abraham3660

abraham3660 New Member

Recently my phone has become very sluggish. When i hit the home button when im in any app it takes at least 6 seconds to redraw. At first i thought it was a ROM related problem, but i tried shadowrom, MIUI, and UD 1.0. It was the same on every ROM - it would start out great, but then get slower and slower. Im pretty sure its a phone problem, because i have used both shadow and ud before without any issues. What do i do?
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

3. abraham3660

abraham3660 New Member

i used launcher pro on shadow and ud, but i used the stock launcher on miui and still had same issue
  4. stabl4life82

stabl4life82 New Member

try adw launcher and if that and the /data/local.prop code doesnt work, then u have a problem
Search tags for this page

why my andoid phone has become sluggish