Please help!!! Moto droid brikked!

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
How about no more bricked threads. I know people need help but we have figured out so far that >1% of phones are bricked.

Hey PC, didnt you mean <1% ? :icon_ devil:

Seriously OP, I don't care about your situation, however you need to:

1. Follow the instructions given you without sarcasm (that's my domain) if you want to get your phone working again.

2. Post ONLY the results of your following the instructions given you.
NOTHING ELSE.

3. If you can't do that, then by the Droid Gods that live above and below us, thy thread shall most certainly be closed.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
How about no more bricked threads. I know people need help but we have figured out so far that >1% of phones are bricked.

Hey PC, didnt you mean <1% ? :icon_ devil:

Seriously OP, I don't care about your situation, however you need to:

1. Follow the instructions given you without sarcasm (that's my domain) if you want to get your phone working again.

2. Post ONLY the results of your following the instructions given you.
NOTHING ELSE.

3. If you can't do that, then by the Droid Gods that live above and below us, thy thread shall most certainly be closed.

You right on all 3 comments. Where is hook or black its about time to put this thread to bed.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Kid, if you want help, it's a step by step process that will require you to follow directions and then report back. If you don't have time for that, you shouldn't create a thread for help until you do. We're not all always here either, so if you ask for help in the evening, but can't take the time to have some one help you til the next day or the weekend, you'll cause the issues you're having here.

We're willing to help, but you gotta work with us.

Why the hell does an 11 year old have a droid at all, let alone a rooted one...?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2:

please...thank u

if you need help like said above when you are really ready go to the help section.